Radiotron Designers Handbook (4th Edition)
(mirrored from http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/RDH4.html
The 1952 Radiotron Designers Handbook (4th edition) is considered the authority for tube buffs and designers. The following is as far as I know complete. If there are omissions, please let me know or send them to me so I can add it here.
This would not be possible without the efforts of Tim Williams and Choky, so a big round of applause to them :-)
***** People have been emailing me questioning the legitamacy of this copy and that it may be in violation of copyright - let me try and answer:
- Source of this copy: I have no idea. It was sent to me in pieces by different people.
- Does it violate copyright law? No. The copyright is 1953 and copyright in Canada lasts for 50 years. That
was up in 2003. If someone *had* bought the copyright before then and renewed it, it did not show
up on a copyright search I did *before* I added these files here.
- If someone did renew and owns the copyright and wants me to take it down: Email me
your *proof of copyright ownership* and I will. Please *ask* me, no threats or intimidation.
The book is in PDF format, so you'll need Xpdf (many platforms) or Acrobat Reader (many platforms).
PLEASE: Right/Long-click and "Save As..." for future reference.
Please do not try to "hack and leech" the files at a faster rate,
as I'll permanently remove them from this site. Thanks.
- PREFACE & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- PART 1: THE RADIO VALVE
- PART 2: GENERAL THEORY AND COMPONENTS
- PART 3: AUDIO FREQUENCIES
- PART 4: RADIO FREQUENCIES
- PART 5: RECTIFICATION, REGULATION, FILTERING AND HUM
- PART 6: COMPLETE RECEIVERS
- PART 7: SUNDRY DATA